Local One-Stop Help Center to Open
Santa Rosa, CA — The County of Sonoma and the City of Santa Rosa will be opening a local help center in cooperation with FEMA and the California emergency services office on Saturday, October 14, 2017.
Local Assistance Center
Press Democrat Building
427 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Daily 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Open for the next two weeks or so
This will be a single window with emergency services for residents who have been affected by the fires. Some of the participating agencies and services include:
• FEMA Federal Emergency Management Agency Disaster Recovery Centre
• California Department of Motor Vehicles
• American Red Cross
• U.S. Small Business Administration
• Community Action Partnership of Sonoma County
• HOPE Reaction and Assistance to Animal Crisis
• Sonoma County Assessor and Tax Collection
• Child support services
• Accommodation assistance
• Fire and emergency services
• Health services and human services
• Construction permit agencies
• Transportation and public utilities
• Veterans services
The line will be open from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM for at least one week at the Press Democrat Building. ADA accessible. Spanish services available. Children's play area on-site.
For more information, please contact the Sonoma County Community Hotline at (707) 565-3856.
City of Santa Rosa Emergency Information
Leave a Reply.