The Ridgway Historic Neighborhood Association print newsletter is ready for distribution! Click here for a map showing 16 blocks that need to receive newsletters. Please:
1. Look at the map and decide which blocks you will deliver to.
2. Open this Google Doc to add your name, phone number, block number where you will distribute, and day that you will pick up newsletters.
3. On your chosen day, go to 432 Denton Way and pick up your newsletters from the front porch. The exact number of newsletters will be bundled for you, along with delivery instructions.
4. When you pick up the newsletters, you can also take a photo of a more detailed map, posted above the porch. This map shows all addresses, plus individual apartment units and granny units. It's important to deliver to every address, including all apartments.
5. Go take a walk and deliver the newsletters. Have fun meeting your neighbors!
PG&E's Public Safety Power Shutoff did not impact power to the Ridgway Historic Neighborhood, however many businesses and neighborhoods nearby were impacted. At this point, PG&E is set to begin restoring power, although the process could take up to 5 days for all customers to get power back. The utility has set up a site with additional information here: http://ow.ly/AVdn50wHXwT
The outages did impact local school closures. To see a full list, click here:
This is a great time to go over your emergency plans and make sure you have supplies on hand for extended power outages (planned or otherwise), as well as reviewing your evacuation plans in case of emergency.